Monday April 1, 2013 — 10:30am and1:30pm
- Women celebrate passover at the Sid Jacobson JCC.
- David Rothenberg's releases his book "Fortune in My Eyes".
- Energy specialist Gerald Stokes at Brookhaven National Lab talks about the future of energy on Long Island.
- Talent Army presents the Big Apple Indie Music Series.
Tuesday April 2, 2013 — 10:30am and1:30pm
- Learn how the Nicolia family turned Nicolock into a household name.
- See how Nicolock pavers are Made on Long Island.
- Matty T's Roadhouse has been keeping country music alive on Long Island for almost 40 years.
- The Heckscher Museum of art hosts a seminar about the Historic Armory Show of 1913.
Wednesday April 3, 2013 — 10:30am and1:30pm
- Holocaust Memorial and Tolerance Center of Nassau County presents A Half Century Remembrance of the Dream.
- The Great Neck Arts Center presents a Recycled Art Competition.
- Brookhaven National Lab discusses its research on Controlling Carbon Dioxide Emissions.
- Flutissimo Flute Quartet captivates the classical music lovers at the Heckscher Museum of Art.